||San Jose/Oakland/Sacramento CA
Excellent opportunity for accelerated career development and increased responsibility working with an industry leading project management team on a broad range of challenging and diverse transportation and site development projects.
- Lead performance of design activities and production of client deliverables.
- Supervise a team of staff engineers and technicians under the direction of a project manager.
- Attend design team and client meetings
- Coordinate other technical disciplines on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Leading design team and client meetings.
- Work Assignments may include, but not to be limited to the supervision of staff engineers in the preparation of:
- Geometric design of roadways
- Plans development and production
- Utility design and coordination
- Drainage and grading design
- Traffic engineering including pavement delineation, signing, stage construction and traffic handling
- Development of bicycle and pedestrian facilities
- Design of minor structures
- Quantity take-off and cost estimating
- Preparation of technical reports and specifications..
||B.S. Civil Engineering, P.E. License (CA preferred)
|Level of Experience
||5-10 years of transportation and site development design experience. Experience designing transportation infrastructure utilizing Microstation, AutoCAD, 3D CAD software and knowledge of state highway design standards and procedures required.
||B.S. Civil Engineering degree, P.E. License (CA preferred)