||San Jose, CA
||We are seeking a highly organized, energetic and detail oriented Administrative Assistant in our San Jose office.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience
- Experience in the A/E/C industry is highly preferred
- A.A or B.S./B.A. Degree preferred
- Candidate must be able to multitask, prioritize incoming requests, and work with initiative without requiring close supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Avery template software. Knowledge of Quickbooks and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a big plus.
- CAD experience preferred
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers (print/copy/scan), phones, projectors, and comb binder. Experience with large format printing is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible and punctual
- Front Desk duties including greeting visitors, answering the phone, etc.
- Assist with print production projects, including plan sets, proposals, public outreach mailings, etc.
- Route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and FedEx; receive and take inventory of deliveries from other vendors
- Maintain tidiness and organization of conference room, printing stations, and break room/kitchen at all times.
- Make sure all computers, phones, large format printers, copy machines, and fax machines are in good working order; changing toner/ink and scheduling maintenance appointments.
- Take ownership of clerical and administrative initiatives: hard copy and electronic filing systems, naming conventions, scanning/copying, and daily operations
- Manage company calendar, schedule meetings and appointments, and assist with projectors and meeting room set-up/tear-down
- Organize catering for meetings, classes, and special events
- Other administrative tasks as needed